Jersey Shore (1 Viewer)

Franco

Cool new MTV show about guidos and guidettes living in a gaf together, getting drunk, fighting and riding each other. Here's a small taster:

jersey.gif

Anyone watching?

after 3 episodes, my mind is completely blown by this show...but i fear it could become kind
of repetitive. is it possible to have too much drama?! The Situation should be called The
Creep. that guy is messed in his brain.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uABE_Iu8uFA"]YouTube- MTV True Life - Jersey Shore Time Share 2[/ame]

Looks like Herc from the Wire's steroid-pumped cousin finally made it to the small screen.

The Situation is cool. I like the way he takes his t-shirt off the first time he meets everyone. Also, Ronnie's dance moves are off the chain and I can't wait to see Snooki get boxed.

they've cut the punch from it and i'm glad they did. pretty 'orrible thing to look at...not
finding that part of the show too funny. although i don't mind when Pauly D punches a guy
for giving Vinnie shit though. double standard?

Looks good for a laugh - they are as 'guidoed' out as I expected..

i dunno if life is too short to start watching it though..

The man who sucker-punched Jersey Shore’s Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi in promotional clip that quickly went viral, it turns out, is a New York City public school teacher, according to The New York Post. Queens gym teacher Brad Ferro, 24, is the culprit and has subsequently been moved out of the classroom and into one of the system’s reassignment centers, agency officials said. Police said that Ferro and “Snooki” began a verbal altercation at Beachcomber Bar & Grill in Seaside Heights, N.J., which led to him striking her in the face. He was subsequently arrested, which New York City education officials claim they hadn’t heard about sooner because it was out of state.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back