Jaysus cycling! (3 Viewers)

didn't know if this belonged in the cycling thread or the motoriing thread.

didn't know if this belonged in the cycling thread or the motoriing thread.

I think it’s better suited to the Hellworld thread.

there's a rather dumb irony that the 'david o'doherty cycles around the countryside shooting the breeze with celebrities' program is sponsored my mini, with a tagline that minis promise adventure.

I'm wondering why if it's your job to ride a bike,why is it flying in what looks like a bag?
its a bike bag, looks like a Scicon from the markings I can see on it. Its softshell, but has reinforced sides. I have the Evoc version of that bag and its great for travelling with the bike. All the pros use variations of the same thing. No matter how good the bag, you'll always be at the mercy of the baggage handlers to not act the bollox.

yeah, thats fair enough. I always pad the bag out with clothes and bubble-wrap, but anytime I collect it at the airport, the nerves aren't settled until I check it first thing after taking it off the luggage belt and make sure its ok.

Peloton company are in dire trouble. I didn't realise they had gotten so big to be honest.
and Nico Roche is getting more attention in Ireland for being on a dancing contest than anything he did on a bike!
not the first cyclist to get involved in this malarkey either.

when i saw your name as the most recent poster in this thread, i guessed that's what you were posting about.
what the fuck is going on in galway? mad big ring road good, a single cycle path bad.

Might get in the way of parking??? Embarrassing shit altogether.

Manhattan beach and Venice beach in LA have a lovely cycle path running along them, it works really well. It's not just a cycle path, runners and rollerbladers and things use it, people commute to work along it, people pulling little trailers with kids or shopping. It's just such a good idea.

Parking. Jesus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back