Jaysus cycling! (2 Viewers)

Went to make appointment with dentist

Me: I damaged my teeth and need an appointment earlier than my next check up
Reception: no, no vacancies before your next check up but any cancellations, we'll let you know
Me: thanks, I'm having difficulty eating drinking
Reception: what do you think is wrong.
Me: I chipped two teeth in a collision with a calf along with other injuries.
Reception: we have a vacancy on 24th July

Must have had the cancellation while I was on the phone *hmmmm*

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Just took a beauty of a 50k spin round the lakes of Killeshandra. Feel great.

The trip to Dublin in September is looking likely

Headwind all the way to Lidl ..absolute killer,but I took it handy. Had it at my back n the way home though so thats nice..especially with the shopping on board

Have a couple of mates coming to visit from the states in October and they're into biking so can anyone please give me some advise on

1. Where they could rent some bikes. He's 6'4'' so would need a tall one

2.. They're looking to go on either "a day road cycling tour or self-guided tour," in the Dublinish area. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cheers

Have a couple of mates coming to visit from the states in October and they're into biking so can anyone please give me some advise on

1. Where they could rent some bikes. He's 6'4'' so would need a tall one

2.. They're looking to go on either "a day road cycling tour or self-guided tour," in the Dublinish area. Anyone have any thoughts?

Cheers

I often see a bike tour operating around merrion square. They wear blue bibs and seem to have a group of around 20 or so. Think I saw something on Nationwide about the same group. Give them a google. Must be something on there about them. I'd have no clue where you can hire a bike in Ireland. There was supposed to be a place at the parkgate st gate of the phoenix park but that's all gonna be fucked up with the geriatric electric picnic that's happening there this month.

havent been out cycling in over a week as I was on holidays...

Also..I've become addicted to running so I dont know what to be doing!

Well that's it. No more hybrid bike for me. I done and gotted a proper road bike that I couldn't afford to get, or not get, depending how you look at it. It's some sort of Giant bike.
Got in the second hand section of the Cycle Superstore in Tallaght. Seemingly it was bought a few years ago by some lad on the bike to work scheme who never even used it once. Fully loaded with speedo computer thing etc. I don't buy that sales pitch for a second but the thing was obviously never used.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back