Jaysus cycling! (3 Viewers)

Ah it's grand. It's a good, solid metal bike. None of that carbon, lightweight pretend material for me! I'll be getting a bike shop to look it over for sure though.
These are things you need to do soon.
Any serious knock to even a metal bike can damage the frame to the point of it being a write-off.
And once this lady has gotten over the shock of hitting you, she won't be thrilled to be told two weeks later that she has to buy you a new 600 euro bike.

I realise that you probably know all this already, just sharing my experience.

I've been hit by a cab and thought it was just my wheel, only to be told later that the frame was slightly bent and unfixable.

Last edited:
I got the bike home yesterday and won't be cycling again until it's been to a bicycle shop, tomorrow. I'LL BE GRAND GUYZ.

Who knows about bikes? I think I want the one below but havent a notion about what's good when it comes to parts. Disc brakes at that price suggests the parts may not be of great quality...

Carpe 30
I don't know a whole lot, but I had Shimano disc brakes before and they were the goddamn balls

Who knows about bikes? I think I want the one below but havent a notion about what's good when it comes to parts. Disc brakes at that price suggests the parts may not be of great quality...

Carpe 30
whats the issue? My hybrid cost around that, complete with disc brakes (mine aren't hydraulic), and its solid as a rock. 5 years on and I've replaced the each of the brake discs a couple of times, but thats normal enough for the use I get from it.

Google some reviews and see what the consensus is. Its the Orbea website though. They're an excellent spanish brand of bike so they're not gonna be pedalling (see what I did there) any old shite.

Cheers dudes.
No issues, just been so long since I bought a bike that last time I checked disc brakes only came on top of the range bikes or else bargain basement specials that would fall apart within six months. Gonna go take a spin on one then get onto that bike to work thing-a-ma-jig if I like it.

This morning I was quite pleased with myself whizzing past an older guy on the track by the canal. After a while I found I was knackered so slowed down a bit only for him to calmly pass me by again, not a bother on him while I'm having an asthma and a heart attack and possibly a stroke.. I just can't get the hang of these gears.

This morning I was quite pleased with myself whizzing past an older guy on the track by the canal. After a while I found I was knackered so slowed down a bit only for him to calmly pass me by again, not a bother on him while I'm having an asthma and a heart attack and possibly a stroke.. I just can't get the hang of these gears.
Hi, Johnny, you should get some of this stuff

Buy EPO EPOTIN 3000IU - DRS Labs ONLINE

today, passed by a blind, one-legged, old man on a bike with 2 punctured wheels. Tomorrow, TOUR DE FRANCE CHAMPION

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back