Jaysus cycling! (2 Viewers)

ann post

Supporter
Solutions
After almost 3 months of not cycling i forced myself back on today. Of course after 10 mins I was loving it. However it is very wet and I have learned today that my panniers, after about 14 years or so now leak water.

Nice to be back at it though.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org

flashback

Episode 2011: David O’Doherty Meets Paul Kimmage, 1980’s Cycling, What Do You Do With The Past?
"David fell in and out of love with cycling directly because of Paul and together, they try and figure out their complex relationship with the sport. What do you do with the past?"

haven't listened to it myself, but i've heard it's worth a listen.
I dunno man.

How do you fall out of love with cycling?

Maybe I never loved it enough in the first place to be sufficiently repelled by the bullshit. I can fall out of love with a group of dickheads who run the thing, but I'm not sure I can fall out of love with cycling.

flashback

Episode 2011: David O’Doherty Meets Paul Kimmage, 1980’s Cycling, What Do You Do With The Past?
"David fell in and out of love with cycling directly because of Paul and together, they try and figure out their complex relationship with the sport. What do you do with the past?"

haven't listened to it myself, but i've heard it's worth a listen.
I've been looking at this webpage for 4 minutes and am unable to find the link to the podcast.

I'd really like to listen to the podcast.

magicbastarder

Website
stroma.org
it's on patreon at the moment only by the looks of it. i think you have to click the big image at the top, and it brings you to the patreon page, but you need to subscribe to it. i think the podcasts are made generally available a week or two after release here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Activity

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Trending Threads

Latest threads