Jaysus cycling! (2 Viewers)

I was all set to bollock the lad who holds the bike, because sometimes they don't hold you right and you're all over the shop, but no. No, the rider was just... ehh, having a bad day. I don't recognise him, he's probably some grand tour winner or other though.

The regulator also said that if someone was using a dash cam for security or accident liability purposes, they should be aware that the publication of footage, for example on social media platforms, risked infringing the privacy rights of recorded individuals, and data protection law.

While the guidance specifically refers to dash cameras, it would equally apply to cases where cyclists or other road users are recording footage of others in public

Motorists with dash cams have duties under data protection law, DPC says

I stopped cycling for almost two months while getting overly absorbed in winter/xmas. My commute today to almost 30 mins longer than my fastest time on the same route.

This will make improving much more attainable.

It's 5 years since my last bike in the Bike To Work Scheme so I can go again. Excited about getting a new bike. Was going to go for another Cube hybrid .... but a very fast, sleek one. Then saw these in a bike shop today:

VECTOR 10 19

Didn't know anything about the brand but just looked them up and they are run as some sort of worker's collective in the Basque Country. I'm sold.

It's 5 years since my last bike in the Bike To Work Scheme so I can go again. Excited about getting a new bike. Was going to go for another Cube hybrid .... but a very fast, sleek one. Then saw these in a bike shop today:

VECTOR 10 19

Didn't know anything about the brand but just looked them up and they are run as some sort of worker's collective in the Basque Country. I'm sold.

Computerised Bicycle

VECTOR 10 19

Orbea are a huge brand. They've sponsored pro teams for at least a few decades.

hyping myself to go completely off driving to work for lent.

First week. Had to bring the car to the garage early in the week and then had to collect a ladder on another day. bikes and buses for everything else. drove about 50km total, about 60km cycling and a few hundred on buses (was in trinners seeing the library from star trek!).

First week. Had to bring the car to the garage early in the week and then had to collect a ladder on another day. bikes and buses for everything else. drove about 50km total, about 60km cycling and a few hundred on buses (was in trinners seeing the library from star trek!).
I hope you didn’t pay, I could have brought you in for free.

They based the Jedi library in one of the Star Wars prequels on the TCD Old Library.

Second week, had to take the car one day because I'd big things to carry. Took a flight though so I've completely wiped out the value of the whole exercise. Also a comedy run-in with a taxi driver, featuring 'what country are you from'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest posts

Latest threads

Back