Jaysus cycling! (1 Viewer)

fuck, that is sobering. i squeezed between a couple of buses on monday, i immediately regretted that decision and couldnt get out of there fast enough.

incidentally, ive been reading the cycling threads on politics.ie lately, some of the anti-cyclist on there seem mentally deranged.

i'm a bit dubious about that guy having put the account on the internet though. seems a bit voyeuristic. however, he probably was not thinking much about nuances.

incidentally, ive been reading the cycling threads on politics.ie lately, some of the anti-cyclist on there seem mentally deranged.

Motorists are cunts. Rage-filled, impotent whiners that want to see cyclists punished by vehicular homicide for every piddly infraction.

"He broke a red light, he should DIE!"

I'm sorry you're trapped in your car and slowly chug from red light to red light and it's nothing like it was on the ad - but it's not cyclists' fault you have a shit commute/life.

Very sad for anyone to lose their life like that. And hopefully it will help others to think twice about what they're doing (though I suspect Deadmanposting/7 No tomorrow will continue to try to run down old ladies crossing on green at pedestrian lights because they're SOOO much more important than everyone else).

Yesterday evening I saw one of those Dublin Bike users try to overtake a turning bus, she almost got herself squashed. Many cyclists seem to have no sense of their own danger, or of the danger they pose to others.

I'm all for respecting the rights of other road users, but everyone needs to cop on. Cyclists should obey the rules of the road, as should motorists, for their own safety and for the safety of pedestrians (who should also behave). I think you can tell a lot about a person by how they behave on a bicycle.

And if you MUST cycle on the footpath at least do it a bit more slowly and FUCKING look where you're going. The next prick who almost runs me down on the footpath is getting an umbrella in his front spokes.

Has anyone seen the dude that has welded bike frames together so he is cycling nearly as tall as the double decker busses?
My question, how the hell does he get on and off the bike?
I'm never quick enough to grab my phone for a photo.... stupid big bottomless bag I carry around.

Very sad for anyone to lose their life like that. And hopefully it will help others to think twice about what they're doing (though I suspect Deadmanposting/7 No tomorrow will continue to try to run down old ladies crossing on green at pedestrian lights because they're SOOO much more important than everyone else).

Tell it to Jesus, lady. He loves you.

Motorists are cunts. Rage-filled, impotent whiners that want to see cyclists punished by vehicular homicide for every piddly infraction.

"He broke a red light, he should DIE!"

I'm sorry you're trapped in your car and slowly chug from red light to red light and it's nothing like it was on the ad - but it's not cyclists' fault you have a shit commute/life.

Keep cycling/behaving the way you do and you'll be seeing him much sooner than I will.

QED

I'm not a motorist, or angry, just stating the glaringly obvious. Sooner or later you'll kill/seriously injure someone else or yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back