Jaysus cycling! (4 Viewers)

it's an absolute no-brainer to stick motor tax onto petrol and diesel, so i don't know why the government don't do it. you get taxed based on how much you use your car. some countries even load insurance onto fuel, so you cannot drive uninsured.

the tax on fuel is being loaded these days with tax. close to 100% increase in the 3-4 years i've been buying the stuff. however, you are absolutely right -

possibly though - the lad who represents renault in ireland is a huge fianna fail reacharounder, and renault are going with shitty electric cars (they are renault - if you've ever owned a renault, you would know that electrics are not thier forte. i'm not even sure cars are tbh) and charging stations across the country already built for them, and the scrappage scheme weighs towards this because your last renault is probably completely fucked at 9.5 years. so if the tax went on the oils, it would boost this guys campaign to get us all driving shitty electric renaults.

Has everyone seen the french electric car scheme on late night tg4, sorta like dublin bikes?

jesus-christ-jesus-on-a-bicycle-demotivational-poster-1262915749.jpg

this is probably the greatest thing I have ever seen

i couldn't decide whether it belonged more in the horn thread or here, but I figured fuck everyone that doesn't like bikes.

anyway;

http://tvnoviny.sk/sekcia/soubiz/bu...ky-miss-universe-predviedli-sexy-zadocky.html

despite that URL it is safe for work. Its Peter Sagan, Slovak professional cyclist, giving spinning classes to a load of slovak models. Oh yes.

found enough stuff in the shed to get boyce's broom back on the road. did my usual 45 minute spin, feel great.

Tubes no but tires yes. I've started patching my tubes again. Going by Garyknifed's patch a bunch in one go works well. Especially when I have about twenty with a single hole each.

That's the wife's bike Mullers is locking up in that video. Bought it off Transformation a few years back. It was in getting repaired at the time. Fairly surprised to see it all away across town from where it was being fixed. Class vidjo all the same

Users who are viewing this thread

• pete
  • rettucs
Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back