Japanese Karaoke (1 Viewer)

billygannon

Contributor
Anyone tried out the new Japanese Karaoke bar in town?

It's the best fun ever x 1,000,000.

my going in the week between xmas and new ears, can't wait. karaoke on yokes... what could be more fun? :)

aoifed said:
You book a booth and you get a karaoke machine with it. The booth fits about ten/twelve people at a squeeze. And you get about 500 songs to choose from. It's €25 an hour for it.
And there's a telephone to the bar... just dial zero and you can order your drinks from there.

However, there's a two week waiting list for these (well, for weekend nights)

It's right beside the Central Hotel on Exchequer Street.
Most excellent I have to say.

Gong Farmer said:
Anyone tried out the new Japanese Karaoke bar in town?

It's the best fun ever x 1,000,000.
i've been planning this for months now. yay:D i'm so glad someone thinks it's fun, i actually had no idea if it was a good idea or not.

SadieOutlaw said:
i've been planning this for months now. yay:D i'm so glad someone thinks it's fun, i actually had no idea if it was a good idea or not.
It's very hot in those booths. You'll end up being a sweaty betty. But it's the best fun this side of Honolulu!

SadieOutlaw said:
you booked that, or did you?

SadieOutlaw said:
no i did not, no one has told me a good day. obviously it'll have to be a weekday over christmas....i've no problem with that do you?
no, not at all. just so long as we can do yokes and the have some communards songs on the machine. you make me feeeeeeeeeeeeeel, miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiighty reeeeeeeeeeeal. oh boy.

hag said:
my going in the week between xmas and new ears, can't wait. karaoke on yokes... what could be more fun? :)
from sarah after docking me points...

"I'm sorry but constantly mentioning taking pills is probably the most immature and kinda annoying things you do"

:( i think it's funny. i'd take pills and go to the playground. like, it's not like the entire world doesn't think i'm immature already anyway... i'll try to be more grown-up from now on. (no way man!)

moc said:
where???

is that new place not just a wine bar??

sounds amazing though!
It's right beside the Exchequer Bar and the Central Hotel. There's a restaurant upstairs and a den of bad singing underneath.

im going to book this for my birthday. sounds like buckets of fun. do they do cheap sake?

im hoping you can rent geishas too, just so i can seem popular for at least one night :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back