January's over (1 Viewer)

Some first day of spring.

You Euro types with your weird seasons.

But yeah, SEE YA LAYTAH, January.

Tomorrow is our first wedding anniversary and also it is Groundhog Day and Imbolc.

Your married a year already?

January can go get fecked.

Your married a year already?

January can go get fecked.

It's crazy, isn't it? It feels like we still haven't even unpacked from moving in together, let alone be married a year. But then also, I can't really even remember what it was like before, so it's weird in the other direction, too.

Let's kick January in its stupid face.

Some first day of spring.

You Euro types with your weird seasons.

pagan calendar is pretty much an irish thing as far as i have been told. they don't, for example, have the same seasons in holland. i'm sure someone could fill me in on the actual details there (?)

pagan calendar is pretty much an irish thing as far as i have been told. they don't, for example, have the same seasons in holland. i'm sure someone could fill me in on the actual details there (?)

There isn't a mention of the 1st of February anywhere in this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_(season). I thought that it was the same everywhere. Morto! Damn schools teach you nothing.

There isn't a mention of the 1st of February anywhere in this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring_(season). I thought that it was the same everywhere. Morto! Damn schools teach you nothing.

Ours starts at the end of March. But if it's any consolation, we didn't learn in school that there was any date variance in the northern hemisphere, either.

Must be some sort of international teacher conspiracy.

I blame January! Let's kick it in its STUPID FACE!

oh great, spring. my least favourite fucking season.

Pete, ban me till summer please

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back