James McCartney (1 Viewer)

BonsaiSuperstar

Most of you guys probably knew about this fella already. But I came across him for the first time this week.

I thought it was a joke, but it is actually Paul's son. He looks and it feels like a Little Britain sketch.

james-mccartney-leaves-the-itv-studios-london_3809831.jpg

Here he is on Lorraine performing, but a great pre-performance cameo by Paul at 1 minute 23 seconds.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

And here he is giving a 66 second interview about his favourite stuff...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I saw him being interviewed on telly once and thought he was an absolute wanker. The gas thing was that he spoke in the weary yet superior than thou tones of someone who had 10 number 1 albums to his name. As opposed to being just the ugly, horribly average off-spring of a famous musician.

His claim to fame is that his 70-year old oulfella jammed with the remaining members of Nirvana.

Pretty shit music. Poor lad. He's the Julian Lennon of the McCartney family. Stella had the right idea, going into something her dad wasn't one of the best at ever.
He looks curiously childlike even though he's apparently 35. Poor lad. At least Sean Lennon gave a better stab at this child rock malarky.

Did Sean Lennon have a music career? I remember Julian's hits from the late 80s but I don't think I've heard the other lad's stuff

Doesn't this guy look petty rough for a 35 year old? Is Paul just indulging his druggy/juicehead waster of a son?

Doesn't this guy look petty rough for a 35 year old? Is Paul just indulging his druggy/juicehead waster of a son?

Oh Gawd..thats a possibilty alright.Very perceptive J Dawg.

IF thats the case..this story is absolutely sad and mortifying in equal measures.

If,on the other hand,my theory,that mini macca is in fact a bit retarded...is the case.then his fathers indulgences are nothing less than heroic.

I say send him to the Spesho Olympics and see how he gets on.

If he comes back with anything less than Gold..we know he's legit

I don't know who's more embarrassing, this guy or Dhani "I have a thousand effects pedals and no creativity' Harrison.

Pretty shit music. Poor lad. He's the Julian Lennon of the McCartney family. Stella had the right idea, going into something her dad wasn't one of the best at ever.
He looks curiously childlike even though he's apparently 35. Poor lad. At least Sean Lennon gave a better stab at this child rock malarky.

Once saw Sean playing support to Air in the Olympia in the late 90s. He was decent enough. Seems like a nice lad.

Twas the Late Late I saw McCartney on. His song was absolutely shit and I didn't know who he was and felt sorry for him. Once Ryan went to speak to him the sympathy faded into utter hatred. A horrible cunt of a man.

Sean Lennon played ATP once, spent most of his time sitting on the floor of the ladies toilet. So a bit of a creep really.

He defo looks like he's a caner

..an ever so slightly retarded caner

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back