JACKBEAST REFORMS FOR ONE SHOW!!! (1 Viewer)

30/05/05

Venue: TBC
Dublin's legendary Jackbeast are to reform for a one-off show. When the bass player, Bassetti (aka 'Hot Lips') was asked if they'd do it for a favour for a mate's birthday, he was reported to have said "Yeah, I don't see why not."

Support comes from The Waltons (TBC).

More details to follow.

One show? That's what The Undertones said... and The Magic Band. And the Sex Pistols.

Great band, i have a deadly video of them playing in new ross with gout, must give it a look tonight.

Does this birthday mate know their party is to to become such a big draw or are they into a load of out of the wooodwork people they never met tagging along to their celebrations?

Giveamanakick said:
Really? I've got this 10" of theirs. You'd love it. I'd give you a loan of it but i can't contact you cos you've no phone anymore. lousy :p
Nah i`ve heard people talking about them alright.
Goin checking those mp3s out now - since i`m currently on broadband for the next half hour!!
So i`ll be ripping and burning cdrs i`m sure!

I`m "in-between" phones at the moment....your welcome to write me a letter or send a telegram though.

bohs punks said:
Great band, i have a deadly video of them playing in new ross with gout, must give it a look tonight.

Does this birthday mate know their party is to to become such a big draw or are they into a load of out of the wooodwork people they never met tagging along to their celebrations?
Conor - can I get a copy of that vid off you?
Niall

Rimbaud said:
Angelic eh?
Ha!

Sounds good though - i`ll be searching their records out in HMV tomorrow!(i mean Road in dublin next week).
i don't imagine you'll be able to pick up a copy of it anywhere to be honest but if you want i can burn up a CD of the 10" plus the songs from the split 7" with Spithead and the song from Mero's comp CD.

PM me or something
Niall

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back