Jack Grealish (1 Viewer)

Jerry Twig

Supporter
Solutions
Last edited:
He posted on twitter this morning that he doesn't know anything about what's being said in these articles.

I'd say the writer has his sources, or otherwise he's cost himself a career, plus Grealish's dad posted "Ireland V USA. Jack v Brad Guzan" apparently.

It's all a bit gutterpress, and I don't think Grealish is the messiah, but it would be good to have him in the squad for sure.

Maybe his dad is more enamored with the idea than he is.. I wouldn't get excited about him until he's had a season or 2 of regular first team football, just seems like the vast majority of promising young players don't live up to it thanks to injury setbacks, going off the rails when they first get into the big money, or whatever.

He looked really impressive when he's come on for Villa. Reminds me a bit of Ross Barkley the way he seems to glide across the pitch. He's still a bit slight and easily out-muscled and has a tendency to over-play but he looks like he has a great touch and an eye for a pass. I could see him moving into the middle later and playing behind a striker. Anyway I really hope it works out cause I think we could really benefit from a creative player like him.

He will not choose Ireland because he won't get much notice if he does. England is high profile and most likely will qualify for the WC. Grealish knows this and he is thinking big wonga down the road and can you blame him at all at all.

Good times in camp Ireland! Mind you, there's no actual quotes in the article, but it's popping up in other sources so hopefully it's true. What were we saying about having too many midfielders these days?
All we need now is for the Cattle to say he's shite and we're laughing...

Martin O’Neill gets his man as Jack Grealish commits future to Ireland

Would it not be better if Hector Grey did it ? like when he started that "Baines is shite" campaign the season before he became statistically the best attacking full back in world football ?

I mean i gave us Gibson and McGeady who are now good* but we could do with Gealish creating hundreds of goalscoring opportunites and doing this from time to time

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

cos that's shite like.

*One still can't run the other still can't cross.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back