Itunes/Podcast problem? (1 Viewer)

east hastings

Anyone ever have problems with podcasts in Itunes, basically old episodes which i've listened to already keep on downloading. I delete them and around 20 mins later they'll start downloading again, i left the computer for the day and 100 episodes were downloaded. It just specifically happens with the Second Captains podcast.

I searched around and the only solution i found was to deleted the downloads folder in Itunes but that hasn't worked. I can't even try uninstall and reinstall itunes cause i'm on a mac and it won't let me.

Any ideas?

Anyone ever have problems with podcasts in Itunes, basically old episodes which i've listened to already keep on downloading. I delete them and around 20 mins later they'll start downloading again, i left the computer for the day and 100 episodes were downloaded. It just specifically happens with the Second Captains podcast.

I searched around and the only solution i found was to deleted the downloads folder in Itunes but that hasn't worked. I can't even try uninstall and reinstall itunes cause i'm on a mac and it won't let me.

Any ideas?

Did you ever get this sorted? I'm having exact same problem - wrecking my head!

Cheers!

Did you ever get this sorted? I'm having exact same problem - wrecking my head!

Cheers!
nope unfortunately, i just have a work around solution of unsubscribing the particular podcast then just going the podcast store and downloading the new episode each week directly

nope unfortunately, i just have a work around solution of unsubscribing the particular podcast then just going the podcast store and downloading the new episode each week directly

Cr@p - it's actually the Second Captains podcast that I have the issue with as well. I've tweeted them to see if they know themselves, but no joy yet. iTunes just got updated today for the Mac, will see if that solves anything. Cheers for the reply anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back