It's very quiet lately... (1 Viewer)

cyril the squirrel

P1010066.jpg

bring back green goblin,livewire et al and we'll be flying.
alternately,we need some right wing types to shake it up a bit,ill start reading the mail as opposed to just playing their sudoku and argue with you lot later in the week.bloody liberal guadian reading pinko's.

remember the day you joined libertas and then immediately resigned on-line? those were the day

The minute I finish this fucking thesis i'm going to make shite of thumped all day every day. I'll be calling everyone cunts, trolling like a fucking cunt drinking like a cunt and generally being a total cunt. I promise. I've noticed that there's a real lack of swearing since the upgrade. has thumped gone all fucking polite? what in shits name has happened ? Anyway we need more accusitive and thread titles like;

Dakota Fanning is 16 !!! Lets get pervy!

Irish people shouldn't be allowed on tv. All Ireland talent show is as entertaining as getting your mickey caught in a Knacker fight !

Jim Corr is right. You Cunts

What's Wrong with your face you emo cunt?

Weddings are cunts

Haiti is a cunt

George Lee is a cunt

Livewire is a cunt

Dirk Kyut is a cunt

That greek cunt is a cunt

Anti depressants when pregnant is a cunt

Colm Meany adverts are cunts

Halifax is not open on a saturday anymore you cunts

John Terry has always been a cunt

If we don't qualify for the european championships all the Poles will laugh their holes off at us and call us cunts

see y'all after february 22nd. CUNTS!

yeah i actually forgot all about putting it back up. i've had the code installed for weeks now.

Yeah,that box is deadly.

what would be the best way to keep that open on my screen whilst perusing the web?

if i could find the rep button on this new fucking forum design, I rep the shit out of you

The minute I finish this fucking thesis i'm going to make shite of thumped all day every day. I'll be calling everyone cunts, trolling like a fucking cunt drinking like a cunt and generally being a total cunt. I promise. I've noticed that there's a real lack of swearing since the upgrade. has thumped gone all fucking polite? what in shits name has happened ? Anyway we need more accusitive and thread titles like;

Dakota Fanning is 16 !!! Lets get pervy!

Irish people shouldn't be allowed on tv. All Ireland talent show is as entertaining as getting your mickey caught in a Knacker fight !

Jim Corr is right. You Cunts

What's Wrong with your face you emo cunt?

Weddings are cunts

Haiti is a cunt

George Lee is a cunt

Livewire is a cunt

Dirk Kyut is a cunt

That greek cunt is a cunt

Anti depressants when pregnant is a cunt

Colm Meany adverts are cunts

Halifax is not open on a saturday anymore you cunts

John Terry has always been a cunt

If we don't qualify for the european championships all the Poles will laugh their holes off at us and call us cunts

see y'all after february 22nd. CUNTS!

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back