It's very quiet lately... (2 Viewers)

remember that thing on the main forum page that constantly updated new posts every 20 seconds?? that was the lifeblood of thumped for me in work last year.

Well,imma haveta leave all you poor whingers now and go back to spray painting the outside of a house in Harmonstown.

Its cold.The paint is getting blown into my face.and I cant get Thumped on my spraygun.

Valentines day should liven things up a bit, there's nothing like a bit of bitterness to bring out the best in thumped.

Yes, this is true

Long gone are the days when someone could start a thread about Beth Ditto being a silly eejit or that thumped cop show (that never got past the pilot dammit!) and expect replies. The only thing that works these days are threads about relationships and being unhappy.

which leads me to think that everyone got married LOL

the new layout has liberated me socially. the boss lady came at for a work kiss t-other day so i bauld as brass stared her in the eyes, turned her around and jammed my thumb up her butt.

bring back green goblin,livewire et al and we'll be flying.
alternately,we need some right wing types to shake it up a bit,ill start reading the mail as opposed to just playing their sudoku and argue with you lot later in the week.bloody liberal guadian reading pinko's.

i had a dream last night that there was a new troll on thumped
her first post was a story about a famous crazy black woman who hitched a lift with her and her mum and auntie and was acting mental and eating dead squirrels, and how does obama expect people to respect blacks if they carry on like that in the presence of white people, and i went 'ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! here we go!' then i woke up
and her location was 'Yes I'm being mean'

i remember it clear as day

eating dead squirrels, and how does obama expect people to respect blacks if they carry on like that in the presence of white people

i read an essay on people who eat squirrels recently and it seemed to be an exclusively white redneck dish...black folk like chicken apparently.
anyway,if eating squirrel avoid the brain,although its supposed to be a delicacy it can give you a cjd variant.

Thats what we need here,someone who's got a cjd varient from eating squirrels brains.

or Green Goblin.same diff.

I think I know why its been quiet lately.Its cos froog keeps starting tribute/lookalike threads to threads that are already going strong.
Thus diluting the hi jinx in the original thread.

has to be that.

there wouldn't be much to eat on a squirrel besides the brain would there?

or should we discuss this on froog's companion thread 'it's sweary riot gately...'

You could be on to something Shneaky, I know that it puts me off reading any of them, traditionally that carry on seemed reserved for threads that were pretty crap/dead to begin with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back