It's the Enda Kenny (1 Viewer)

In the past two weeks FG have announced a fake climate emergency, 5 billion euro to waste on broadband that we will hand to private interests ala eircom and today want to move people in Dublin into permanent misery hostels.

To me this is a time where they are demonstrating that they've psychologically drifted completely out of touch and are probably just surrounded entirely by yes men and PR people, and I'm revising my next recession estimate down to less than 3 years- this might be like the 2007 one where the problems began in 2002 but it wasn't good for elections so everything stayed in 'growth' untill it bust entirely. I might be wrong, that is fine. I just want to have a post to come back to when someone is on a pulpit talking about the collective messing up the country rather than to the top bras, with some platitude like 'we all partied' and i can quote this post and go like 'i didn't'.

In the past two weeks FG have announced a fake climate emergency, 5 billion euro to waste on broadband that we will hand to private interests ala eircom and today want to move people in Dublin into permanent misery hostels.

To me this is a time where they are demonstrating that they've psychologically drifted completely out of touch and are probably just surrounded entirely by yes men and PR people, and I'm revising my next recession estimate down to less than 3 years- this might be like the 2007 one where the problems began in 2002 but it wasn't good for elections so everything stayed in 'growth' untill it bust entirely. I might be wrong, that is fine. I just want to have a post to come back to when someone is on a pulpit talking about the collective messing up the country rather than to the top bras, with some platitude like 'we all partied' and i can quote this post and go like 'i didn't'.
Agreed. The past year or two would have been a great time to use all that extra cash in the country to, you know, do something long lasting. The doom and gloom part of my mind says that the climate change talk worldwide is likely to be immediately put to rest the moment we get to the next recession, at which point the entire planet is fucked for the next ten thousand years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back