It's really quite childish. (1 Viewer)

I've never had posts deleted except for the one time I asked for a post to be deleted.

boo hoo

I said a baby had nice tits which was a joke to get a little rise out of said person. Giving my previous posts around the time this would have been quite obvious. I was suprised a convicted child commenter like myself still has access to the parenting forum. Do you people not care about the kids and what old dirty bollox might be looking at the pictures of your little ones?

I dont hold my head in shame.

Am I a bad person?

in fairness, your comment was out of line.

I just thought it was inane, the "drama" that followed was way OTT just like the Jane vs Janer banana fellatio crap. Everyone needs to chill the fuck out.

to be fair I'm not really familiar with the comment in question, butI'm a parent,so that kinda clouds my judgement: making a comment about somebody's kids is really, really bad form.It's well outside the boundaries of joking on the internet.
I hope the kid in question's mother or father belted you for saying it

to be fair I'm not really familiar with the comment in question, butI'm a parent,so that kinda clouds my judgement: making a comment about somebody's kids is really, really bad form.It's well outside the boundaries of joking on the internet.
I hope the kid in question's mother or father belted you for saying it

It wasnt about someones kid. It was about La La's baby picture that she posted

Sure where else would a wholesome lady come from

So it was someone's kid. I'm being pedantic and pointing out that your arguement that it wasn't someone's kid holds no water.

I still reckon whoever reported you to your workplace was way out of line too.

censorship - including deletion and even rewording and re-editing of users posts - is not a new thing for eirecore. though it did seem to stop after late 2003.

I still dont get the big deal you made about this. I only took the address of the squat out of a post and you went on and on about how I'd deleted other shit from it. This was after you spending the evening regaling the board with stories of how much you were drinking while posting.

The whole Janer thing's different, we just don't like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back