ISIS (1 Viewer)

little bit of politics there

shiny-suity-benny.jpg

Strange we haven't seen in the media the massed bodies of ISIS dead from Kobane etc. Wonder who this media-facilitated boogeyman benefits. Bashar Al-Assad? The aforementioned oil interests? Saudi Arabia? Israel? Iran? Allah? Who, who, who let the dogs of war out?

Strange we haven't seen in the media the massed bodies of ISIS dead from Kobane etc. Wonder who this media-facilitated boogeyman benefits. Bashar Al-Assad? The aforementioned oil interests? Saudi Arabia? Israel? Iran? Allah? Who, who, who let the dogs of war out?

Yes but why would should the Kurds or the ypg have the same media practice as other group's ? It is not necessarily the case that they would want to brodcast themselves fighting in the first place.
Besides of course there are imagies ISIS dead from Kobane.
ISIS fighters photographed buried under rubble by airstrikes on Kobane | Daily Mail Online

i seriously don't get why all these kids are running off to join isis

i get how teenagers might like to run away but it's not like running away to join the circus, is it? i can't think of any situation where there's less likelihood of having a bit of craic

i get how teenagers might like to run away but it's not like running away to join the circus, is it? i can't think of any situation where there's less likelihood of having a bit of craic

Islamic teenagers aren't allowed to go for cans.

Yes but why would should the Kurds or the ypg have the same media practice as other group's ? It is not necessarily the case that they would want to brodcast themselves fighting in the first place.
Besides of course there are imagies ISIS dead from Kobane.
ISIS fighters photographed buried under rubble by airstrikes on Kobane | Daily Mail Online

Yeah @7 - No tomorrow linked to that. It's just the western media cover ISIS as if they're pop stars releasing new YouTubes and it gives no actual context for how big a threat they are or how much opposition they are facing on the ground. It's almost as if they want to sell newspapers (proverbially, nobody can sell newspapers any more).

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wanting to rebel or wanting to be part of something bigger or wanting to have power when one is powerless etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back