Is there an 'Everton thread everyone loves them' thread? (1 Viewer)

As I said I can fully sympathise after the last few years we've had with the evil dwarf and the oompa loompa in charge. Thankfully the early signs from our new owner are very positive - spending a bit of cash now, surviving this season, then try and build slowly from there.

Hopefully something similar can happen with your lot soon enough.

The thing is with us that Kenwright lives for Everton. Whether you like him or not you can't doubt his commitment to the club. As such he won't sell it unless it's the right sale to the right person. Unlike other clubs who have really gambled on the owners, and as you know, some of the people who buy clubs have no business being involved in football at all. Kenwright won't gamble on the future of the club so even if there were folks queueing around the block to buy us he wouldn't take a risk. Which makes us doubly fucked.

James, Everton fan via text: "Transfer deadline day is the most depressing day of the year."

Paddy, Liverpool via text: "Just saw [Everton chairman] Bill Kenwright leaving John Lennon airport with the big Swiss Tobe Le Rone. Don't know were they got the funds for that! Love deadline day!!"

"Things are that bad at Everton, David Moyes has told sources that they can't even afford a rumour."

Yup it's heart in mouth is our club about to disintegrate day again.

yeah, arsenal look to want to consolidate 6th place with half the everton team.

No he's not. We only ever sell today Ratmonkey.

Anyway could be a good thing if he did. He'd lose weight, learn to run or fuck off to the reserves til he learned. One thing we've never had in our midfield is a passenger.

Yeah but the question remains how much of the 16 million that we made by selling three players can we spend on new players ? and how much goes to balance the books ?

Drenthe and Stracqualuisi could come in play out of their skins get 35 goals between them finish 4th and then be out of our price range. It happened with Langdon Donovan and Miguel Fernandez before and they fit like fucking gloves in our side.

It's frustraiting as fuck for me. I can only imagine how Moyse and Kenwright feel.

Fuck it though Hope Arteta does well at Arsenal can't but wish him the best.

Also hope Moyes gives Barkly a real run all season and goes for the 4-3-3 that we had last time we lost Arteta. Barkley, Fellani/Heitinga Osman/Cahill across the middle with Coleman Stracq and Drenthe up front.

Sounds Daycent on paper providing Colemans ankle heals properly and quickly. Anechebe just never looks the finished product.

drenthe is out of contract at the end of the season, you migth be able to get him on pre contract in january. i doubt you'd get a years football out of him. arteta, despite being a technician, is somewhat crocked. you're grand, it's a good price for the man. you don't really need to replace a player who's rarely there, do yis?

no strikers tho. i worry. kind of.

Don't worry, my above comment was specifically aimed at the idea of getting DarrON "So shite it's almost funny" Gibson on loan

I mean, I knew Drenthe was good, because he's good in Pro Evo, like

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back