is it the olympics yet? (1 Viewer)

The other problem is they look like cadavers when they walk out with the hats on. You can tell the different ethnic groups apart, but all the white ass swimmers look the same.

cast.jpg

the different ethnic groups don't seem to involve black people. it's a bizarrely white/oriental only sport.

Yeah, i noticed that. No african countries at all, except for Sarf Afrika of course. And no African Americans. Why is this? Is there a scientific study? There must be. Maybe it's because in order to be an Olympic swimmer, you need to train in an Olympic style pool, whereas to be an Olympic sprinter, for example, you need to be very fast. I dunno. Is it economics?

Not many African canoeists either. Or shooters. Or gymnasts.

The swimming should just be show filmed from under the water. It's mesmerising. Clearly, in evolutionary terms, the human race is going to have to become amphibian as the world drowns from the melting ice caps.

ARGH. Fuck that lads, i just watched a 50m freestyle race, and there were no honkys at all! So there we have, the Africans and Carribeans are sprinters in the pool too.

anyone else hear bill herlihy fail miserably at trying to pronounce that russian boxer's name that was fighting the irish guy about an hour ago? there was a monotone drone coming out of his mouth for nearly two seconds after failing to get beyond the first syllable. good man bill. seems a good bit out of his comfort zone

love the athletics. great week ahead

poor aileen morrison is not having a good day of it in the triathlon. she had a bad spill on the corner in the first lap; there'll be questions asked about that corner.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

yeah, was there a context?

oh, right. none that I'm aware of. I think it's a pretty straight-forward old fashioned 'thick irish' joke.

don't credit alan davies with anything as sophisticated as context, he's thick as two short planks. also has form with this sort of bernard manning level humour

oh, right. none that I'm aware of. I think it's a pretty straight-forward old fashioned 'thick irish' joke.

don't credit alan davies with anything as sophisticated as context, he's thick as two short planks. also has form with this sort of bernard manning level humour
Well, that's pretty sad, because it wasn't even funny. I suppose now that they're "Team GB" all the Welsh and Scottish jokes gets put to one side. And what of the Northern Irish in Team GB?
Oh Alan. famous only because of his hair.

i was interested to learn that in ping "table tennis" pong, we compete as the island of Ireland because the ping pong association is cross border. I expect it would be the same for rugby.

Half our boxers are from Belfast. I suppose you can choose who to represent, or is it the same deal there?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back