Irish Missing Person in Sydney (1 Viewer)

actwithoutwords

Website
www.likeheartsswelling.com
I don't know how many people look at this forum, but it's worth a go nonetheless. Could anyone who sees this pass on the link to anyone they know in Sydney, particularly other Irish. This is a friend of a friend.

http://southern-courier.whereilive.com.au/news/story/friends-seek-missing-irishman/

8654e5c26eb9e65d09437f6872d2dfbf_resized.jpg

Friends of an Irishman who has gone missing in Sydney are seeking help to locate him.
Sean Walsh lives in the Randwick area and friends are hoping someone may have seen him in a pub or a party over the weekend.
Police have also joined the search for Mr Walsh. Detective Inspector Paul Pisanos of Maroubra Police said they were considering all possibilities.
“We have escalated our response based on the concerns of the family,” Det Insp Pisanos said.
“We are not treating it as a suspicious death, but as a high risk missing person. It is definitely out of character.”
If you have seen Mr Walsh since Sunday morning, please contact Brian Flanagan on +353879509895 or Maroubra Police on 9349 9299.

"He was last seen wearing khaki boardshorts, khaki hooded jumper and thongs."

Apparently, that's what Aussies call flip-flops.

shite, i just sent in an account of a sighting of a redfaced bloke i saw wearing several pairs of underwear that all disappeared up his arse

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back