Votes: 0 0.0%
  • My Life

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • The Way I Should

• Lifeline

• Total voters
Ronan Collins played a great track from the album today - called "From An Airplane". Love the upbeat tempo.

Free Iris DeMent From an Airplane streaming, free From an Airplane mp3 download, From an Airplane lyrics download | SONG365
I turned on the radio during that today and was pleased to hear it. It's album of the week on Radio 1 this week apparently. That song is not really representative of the album, most of it is much slower and minimal.

Oh, How Good - the whole thing is there
I can't get enough of this one Free Iris DeMent Oh How Good streaming, free Oh How Good mp3 download, Oh How Good lyrics download | SONG365

Is that a legit streaming site or pirate?

I turned on the radio during that today and was pleased to hear it. It's album of the week on Radio 1 this week apparently. That song is not really representative of the album, most of it is much slower and minimal.

Oh, How Good - the whole thing is there
I can't get enough of this one Free Iris DeMent Oh How Good streaming, free Oh How Good mp3 download, Oh How Good lyrics download | SONG365

Is that a legit streaming site or pirate?

Yeah that's a nice one alright.

Not sure about the site. I just came across it looking for an album stream. Doesn't look too legit though unfortunately.

Well, How Long is hardly Iris's best song, kinda generic country gospel performed by session musicians (I hope she's not recording a new album with these guys) but this take down is amusing. Talk about a soft target (fringe country singer posting a video on her website). Some of her fans were upset to discover that she wasn't a republican and opposed the war on terror

Dement has always performed on the margins, despite a brief major-label stint in the Nineties, but her new release is what insiders call “a pop move.” She joins the moment of political piety in which the radical Communist origins of Black Lives Matter are confused with sentimentality about racial prejudice. Dement’s lonesome voice on “How Long” echoes an old folk-music trap; her political conversion, unlike Williams’s gruff realism, is rapt with self-righteousness. This serious error demands clarification.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back