Ireland (4 Viewers)

I consider myself fortunate to live within delivery distance of 3 quality and not particularly expensive (certainly looking at apache pizza website) pizza options. before then it was all mizoni. (who seem to be gone out of business?).
no, mizzoni still very much in business. big fan of their mega wheel pizza.

Is it not jut the daily SF hatchet job though? i just looked up how many cllr's there are in dublin city.

The internet says 63.

Is this an article about how a party (the only one mentioned in the piece) who voted in a 5-1 minority for a city council thing two and half years ago being the actual real cause of the problem - the bit where he flips it to a late onset anti lockdown piece he names 'the government' - he could easily have cleared the biasing up at this point with 'the government which contains mostly FF and FG members.'.

Anywhoo 2/10 must try harder
yea but there's more than that. He was consistently writing passive-aggressive anti-lockdown articles throughout the first 2 years of covid. He could make the odd sensible point then, in the next breath, ruin it with some batshit crazy comment.

I think today's article has 'told-you-so' vibes about it. If we'd all listened to Mark during lockdown, we'd have hotels and cars for everyone.

yea but there's more than that. He was consistently writing passive-aggressive anti-lockdown articles throughout the first 2 years of covid. He could make the odd sensible point then, in the next breath, ruin it with some batshit crazy comment.

I think today's article has 'told-you-so' vibes about it. If we'd all listened to Mark during lockdown, we'd have hotels and cars for everyone.
ha - yeah
and we'd have solved the housing crises by killing off more older people.
result!

Spose he's just about out there enough to constantly draw hate clicks or whatever and kinda good value for them so

Has Stephen’s Green suddenly been put on a UNESCO list or something? Not a place I’d normally see tourists but last week I met a huge tour group coming into the centre to view it. I’ve never really paid attention to it before, usually I’m moving quickly through.
I noticed how class a building it was years ago, it looks particularly amazing coming up to Shitmas

Apache Drumcondra do an alright Big Chief, in the right mood.
Vincenzo's Artane is pretty decent, I usually get from there if I am in pizza mood.
There's a place on the howth Road I think a pub that converted a fire engine to a piazza place. Probably not all that far from you, it's nice

Spose he's just about out there enough to constantly draw hate clicks or whatever and kinda good value for them so
on friday, one half of the internet can get their blood up about what he writes.
then on tues, the other half can go to town on Fintan or Una Mullaly.
balanced journalism for ya.

The (now seemingly right-wing) Irish Times disagrees

For him, high hotel prices a crisis
And he gets to yell told-you-so
That's his luxurious stoop from the Business pages.

Developers were eating every building dead or alive to make hotels - the GBS, the Magdalene Laundries, that whole Clerys swindle
You name it
All this going on while AirBnb cannibalised the rental market.

Build enough houses and stop taking buildings we need for other shit to build hotels
Turn every car park into a hotel, no one gets hurt.
Then you can build all the hotels you want

House Dubliners first, then come at me about where the visitors need to stay

I used to love the pizza place in Cabra when I lived in Stoneybatter about 15 years ago- Pizzamax maybe? Is it still there?

I have hankerings

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back