Ireland (1 Viewer)

Argos are leaving. Thats mad. I remember as kids we used to go to Belfast every halloween to specifically go to Argos to get the few bits and pieces for the christmas. Then it opened in Nutgrove and we didn't have to go to Belfast anymore.

Haven't gone there in ages but still mad they're just leaving completely. Brexit I suppose.

Argos are leaving. Thats mad. I remember as kids we used to go to Belfast every halloween to specifically go to Argos to get the few bits and pieces for the christmas. Then it opened in Nutgrove and we didn't have to go to Belfast anymore.

Haven't gone there in ages but still mad they're just leaving completely. Brexit I suppose.
Wow!

Argos always looked like a good place to work. They took it nice and handy getting the stuff from the back. Even the returns people were pure sound.

I remember being blown away by the, to my young mind "futuristic" aspect of how the shop worked when we visited one of the Dublin shops.

Also, fuck Amazon

Mind you I did get "photocopier cable" from them recently but anything else I looked at recently that they had listed wasn't actually in stock so...

Argos always looked like a good place to work. They took it nice and handy getting the stuff from the back. Even the returns people were pure sound.
a lad I went to school with had a summer job with them and when he left school he went full-time cos they treated him so well. I left school in 1992 and he was still there before xmas just past.

a lad I went to school with had a summer job with them and when he left school he went full-time cos they treated him so well. I left school in 1992 and he was still there before xmas just past.
Poor guy will be looking for a new job soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back