Ireland (5 Viewers)

Here's a thick-as-shit question from me

Are we free as Southerners to pitch up to Newry or Belleek any time we like and establish residency there and get on the National Health and so on?
Become a soft Brit, for want of a better term.

I worry about getting old and being fucked by the HSE if I get some horrible terminal yoke
But also, wondering in general

Here's a thick-as-shit question from me

Are we free as Southerners to pitch up to Newry or Belleek any time we like and establish residency there and get on the National Health and so on?
Become a soft Brit, for want of a better term.

I worry about getting old and being fucked by the HSE if I get some horrible terminal yoke
But also, wondering in general

Free to move North or any part of the UK.

Wait, why is the NHS bad? Like, in principle or just that the North has NHS- like how Scotland has NHS+

I can't think if a bigger scam than this two tier health system we have.

The plan is to move to Belleek
Get the medical card or insurance number or whatever it is

Then ponce off to Barnsley or Derby if shit gets real

As shit as the NHS may be, it can't be worse than what I've experienced in Ireland

Maybe a better plan is to learn German though

Wait, why is the NHS bad? Like, in principle or just that the North has NHS- like how Scotland has NHS+

I can't think if a bigger scam than this two tier health system we have.
It’s crumbling apart, slow as molasses for primary care (you can see your GP in 2-4 business weeks for that ailment that you needed antibiotics for but has now cleared up/subsumed you into its microbiotic hive mind), and the staff are as overworked and underpaid as they are here. But it’s the NHS! *British love heart eyes*

It’s crumbling apart, slow as molasses for primary care (you can see your GP in 2-4 business weeks for that ailment that you needed antibiotics for but has now cleared up/subsumed you into its microbiotic hive mind), and the staff are as overworked and underpaid as they are here. But it’s the NHS! *British love heart eyes*
Ah right, well yeah, if you want to privatize a good institution you have to put the work in of undermining it.

But it’s the NHS! *British love heart eyes*

Every time I hear this gushing type response to the NHS I feel that the UK maybe isn't fundamentally fucked beyond any point of return.

Maybe they won't turn themselves into some sort of cheap knock off version of the US. Hours later inevitably I see some horrific avenue they're setting off down, and think they're probably fucked after all.

Did any of you see/read "This is going to hurt"? Diary of an NHS hospital doctor. By turns hilarious and horrifying, and they're paid WAY less than I realised. I don't know why the fuck young people are queuing up to be doctors
saw a bit of it. People whose problems were self inflicted through tom foolery would drive me nuts.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

NHS have always been good to me. Individual GP practices have been terrible at times. Like, really shocking.

In hospitals, They are under too much pressure, and there's no redundancy in the system. But they are always there. A solid reliable thing that'll save your life.

NHS have always been good to me. Individual GP practices have been terrible at times. Like, really shocking.

In hospitals, They are under too much pressure, and there's no redundancy in the system. But they are always there. A solid reliable thing that'll save your life.
Ich denke... Plan B

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back