Ireland vs Ratko Mladic (1 Viewer)

Walters smashing the ball past Asimir Begovic after being played in by Whelan - hopefully the Bosnia defence is as shit as the Chelsea defence in about 3 weeks time:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Walters smashing the ball past Asimir Begovic after being played in by Whelan - hopefully the Bosnia defence is as shit as the Chelsea defence in about 3 weeks time:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Walters must have thought the ball was gay

Ciaran Clark looked very ropey for the first Spurs goal last night.. wonder if there's any chance of a Damien Delaney recall.

Did anybody on here manage to get tickets for the home game? I missed the 20 minute window when the semi-affordable ones were available on general sale.. where were all these pricks when we were struggling past Georgia a couple of months back,.

G'wan Hungary, been a good 3 decades since they made a tournament.. Hard to predict what lineup O'Neill might go with tomorrow, keeper, center back and striker positions are all a toss up. With Walters, O'Shea and Long out I'm not exactly flush with belief. A score draw would be a great result. Meyler is apparently out of both games now too, probably wouldn't have started but he's always a handy utility backup player. I reckon we might see something like this, with Keane in behind Murphy and Hoolahan saved for the home leg:
Code:
          Randolph
Coleman  Clark  Keogh  Brady
       McCarthy   Whelan
Hendrick     Keane     McGeady
             Murphy

There's no chance Keane will play I reckon. I think it'll be closer to this, with Dolye as a wildcard in place of Murphy:

Code:
          Randolph
Coleman  Clark  Keogh  Wilson
       McCarthy   Whelan
McClean    Hendrick     Brady
             Murphy

There's no chance Keane will play I reckon. I think it'll be closer to this, with Dolye as a wildcard in place of Murphy:

Code:
          Randolph
Coleman  Clark  Keogh  Wilson
       McCarthy   Whelan
McClean    Hendrick     Brady
             Murphy

I reckon that's a good shout for our line-up tomorrow night, but as it's MON I'd say it'll be Brady at left-back, McClean left wing, and McGeady coming in on the right.

I reckon that's a good shout for our line-up tomorrow night, but as it's MON I'd say it'll be Brady at left-back, McClean left wing, and McGeady coming in on the right.

I can't see McGeady starting with no club game time. It is very possible though that Ward will start in place of Wilson at LB.

Here's the Ireland team:
Code:
            Randolph
Coleman   Clark  Keogh   Ward
       McCarthy   Whelan
Hendrick   Hoolahan   Brady
             Murphy
Hoolahan does start, interesting. Hope Ward can last the pace.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back