iPod help (1 Viewer)

meta

Website
www.visi.com
Any help appreciated. I have a 120GB iPod Classic with some sort of hard drive problem. I can hear the drive spinning for a few seconds when i try to reset it, then it stops.

It is displaying this on the screen:

TS1463_1.jpg

I tried to reset it by doing this but, it still goes back to the red x.

HT1363_2.jpg

it's broken.

You can try put it in a towel and dropping it from a few feet while it boots and you might get the harddisk heads to jump back into place correctly or something but I find that only temporarily fixes the problem.

it's broken.

I complain a bit now an then about Apple, but I have never had a piece of personal electronics last this long and the people in the genius bar are the friendliest, most helpful people in customer service - in a way that I have only truly found Americans to be, if that's not the racist.

They fixed my iPod.

I complain a bit now an then about Apple, but I have never had a piece of personal electronics last this long and the people in the genius bar are the friendliest, most helpful people in customer service - in a way that I have only truly found Americans to be, if that's not the racist.

They fixed my iPod.
Yeah this seems to be true. It's disappointing when you find out it's all a front and they actually don't care. Fucking Irish and our straightforwardness, we expect other people to be like this.

hurrah for your ipod btw

Yeah this seems to be true. It's disappointing when you find out it's all a front and they actually don't care. Fucking Irish and our straightforwardness, we expect other people to be like this.

hurrah for your ipod btw

I dunno. Irish people seem, on the whole, to be more miserable and wary of others.

Probably me projecting though.

in a way that I have only truly found Americans to be

Yeah this seems to be true. It's disappointing when you find out it's all a front and they actually don't care..

i now a guy working in moscow who says americans are peaches and russians are coconuts i.e. easy to kinda get to know a yank but almost impossible to know well, but russians are hard to break open but when you do they'll take you into their lives, though coconuts aren't known as an invasive species as far as i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back