iPhone 6? (1 Viewer)

It took three phone calls totalling about 30 minutes, another hour or so trawling through their support website and filling in (the wrong) online forms, and conversations with five different customer service reps before three could move my existing three number to the new SIM / contract. MADNESS.

It took three phone calls totalling about 30 minutes, another hour or so trawling through their support website and filling in (the wrong) online forms, and conversations with five different customer service reps before three could move my existing three number to the new SIM / contract. MADNESS.

You have a new shiny thing though

Or you could have just trimmed the sim with a nail clipper.

Heads up, you guys

1411373233000-1411250400000-WaveiOS8hoax.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Get a 6+. You won't regret it.

You got a 6+ Pete? I got to manhandle a 6 last week & it surpassed my expectation that it might be too big. The thinness & seamless curved glass edge makes it fairly easy to handle.

I'm still gonna stick onto my 5S for another year though in hopes Apple will offer a 4" iPhone 7. The Apple pay feature won't be fully usable in Europe for another year or so I'd say.

Yeah 6+ all the way. I expect the 6+S they'll inevitably release next year will have a higher / native resolution display so that's something to look forward to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back