Instagram (1 Viewer)

I found out after 2 years that my phone can take panoramic shots e.g. you pan the camera 180 degrees and it takes a big wide photo. Amazing! Are there android apps you can get let you take different shaped photos with different ratios? I'm not sure what terminology I need to search for this and I'm not coming up with anything.

Like, sometimes I see a photo and its not very wide like a panoramic shot but it seems to get more stuff into it than I can generally manage to capture so I assume there is some sort of wide angle stuff going on. I can only find more 'panoramic' options or filter yokes that crop the image into a certain shape. I want some thing that will let me move the camera around a bit to get more stuff in it and then have it put the photo together for me.

what was the google photo sphere app is now the google streetview app & lets you take full sphere photos and upload them to google maps, if you like

I found out after 2 years that my phone can take panoramic shots e.g. you pan the camera 180 degrees and it takes a big wide photo. Amazing! Are there android apps you can get let you take different shaped photos with different ratios? I'm not sure what terminology I need to search for this and I'm not coming up with anything.

Like, sometimes I see a photo and its not very wide like a panoramic shot but it seems to get more stuff into it than I can generally manage to capture so I assume there is some sort of wide angle stuff going on. I can only find more 'panoramic' options or filter yokes that crop the image into a certain shape. I want some thing that will let me move the camera around a bit to get more stuff in it and then have it put the photo together for me.

Can't you just start panaromaing and then stop once you've taken in what you want to? Or am I misunderstanding your question?

You could take a panorama shot and crop it alright but that only allows for horizontal panning and I want some up and down action as well. I want to take fairly normal shaped photos but just to get a bigger area of stuff into them.

Okay, I don't think it's for me but I'm going to put some energy into it for a week and see how we go. Starting tomorrow.

think it's great for info on bands, record labels and releases , shops, collectors and the likes. Depending what you're into like. Much less time consuming than fb which is great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back