Inside No. 9 (1 Viewer)

dunderhead

Any fans of the show here? Watched the two seasons for the first time over the last week. Season 3 on the way in a few months apparently. Starring and written by Reece Shearsmith and Steve Pemberton of League Of Gentlemen fame.

6 stand-alone episodes in each season ranging from black comedy to drama to eerie storylines with plenty of twists and turns. pretty wide range throughout. Really is great stuff. each episode just shy of 30 minutes which makes for great compact viewing.. They get through a lot really well in that time. Each story is also unfolding pretty much up until the last moments too. Highly recommended.

Last edited:
the series they did that followed LoG, Psychoville, was more in line with that.

Inside No. 9 more like a modern day Tales Of The Unexpected. with each story taking part in a house/office or whatever with no. 9 on the door, believe it or not

Just watched an episode preview, looks just a little odd but still, I'll give it a go.
well it is a little odd, the two lads are in pretty much all of the episodes, aside from maybe one or two when only one features but the characters are far less whacky than LoG or Psychoville. A heap of familiar british actors feature throughout series

I enjoyed it a a lot. I loved the one room setting which meant the language and acting had to carry it. And it worked really well.

I have to dig out the previous series online. I had set the DVR to record the last series but UPC decided to lop off the last 5 minutes of every episode.

I enjoyed it a a lot. I loved the one room setting which meant the language and acting had to carry it. And it worked really well.

I have to dig out the previous series online. I had set the DVR to record the last series but UPC decided to lop off the last 5 minutes of every episode.
torrrents possibly available on rarbg

Missed last night's show, but the first episode of this series is one of the funniest pieces of TV I've seen in a long long time- have watched it 3 times already.. The writing and acting is su-fucking-perb. Looking forward to catching the latest one...
Thought the second one topped it, first one wss great also. No show on tv like it, for years

Class series. Weird that an episode from 2nd season was on end of this season. Really sad one too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back