Inner Terrestrials (1 Viewer)

wahealy

Just wondering if anyone has ever put on Inner Terrestrials because I had a 3rd party try to set up a gig through us in Cork and asked for what seemed to me a crazy guarantee...
Has anybody had any experience with this band and how much they normally look for gigs in this part of the world? Just felt like someone was trying to take us for a ride!

already did and gave out stink to the person offering it but just wondering if anyone has had previous experience or if someone is trying to take the piss out of us!

I'd say they'd want a fair amount. They played Eamon Dorans a few years ago and tickets were €12.00/€10.00.... so 100 people at that price minus venue/promoter/rider ets and ya'd still be looking at the high hundreds...

They played Drumanacoo fest in 2009, I think that was a fest where the promoter struggled to break even and had to have a gig fundraiser to try and cover for the loss making gig! (Abrasive Wheels were also on the fest headliner)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

IT are amazing, but they go out for about a grand plus expenses. I've said no also, partly because its too much money for what is on offer, but also because they wanted Dublin the niught befoire the Mob are playingh and 2 weeks after Conflict are playing...theres just not enough money to go around

Yeah, same offer we got. I'd never make that back in Cork, not losing money to pay them more than they're worth. I saw them once and enjoyed it but I don't even own one of their records. If it was halved I'd have considered it.

They played Drumanacoo fest in 2009, I think that was a fest where the promoter struggled to break even and had to have a gig fundraiser to try and cover for the loss making gig! (Abrasive Wheels were also on the fest headliner)

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Fairly sure The Beat contributed most to the cost there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back