Inner Terrestrials return, November First (1 Viewer)

innerterrestrials08.jpg

Playing in Letterkenny, night before if anyone fancies it, fancy dress and big bonfire party after. Support from Excuses, Axis Of and First Impressions.

innerterrestrials.jpg

Wish I could see them again they were great in Sligo the other night!!! The place was bouncing especially the floor!!! Would love to have gone to another gig but am busy all weekend so just have to get by spinning the record repeatedly!!!

Interesting gig, I was led to believe I would hate these 'cos they were Ska but to me they had a fair bit of Dub in them.
Wee bit of trouble near the end of the night as 1 of the helpers/bouncers was nothing more than a drunken lout...Dregin saved a lot of hassle but in the end the drunken dodgy bouncer picked on him, the rest of the bouncers were embarrassed about this thug from the word go...
In the end we had a saviour and contrary to what people think John Foley came across and put that thug in his place.
Anyways less of the negative stuff, what a wonderful gig!
Freebooters were decent but interestingly enough Droppin' Bombs seem to have ratched up the quality of their set.
IT I was led to believe I would hate but inf act I totally respected them and enjoyed their Dub (not ska)
We went to tracey's gig on on the Tap at the end, laffs there, photos tomm sometime hopefully, I R tired,,,,CEREAL!

weird being on a stage|

great night all round - dropin bombs were great and the iner lads are some shit hot musicians

thanks to john for puttin it on!

good reviewjaner,fuvkin work experience bouncer was right CUNT. yer mqn johnsaved q loqd of hassle. inner t's were greta and dropp ing bombs were best i've seen. (thats only een bout 3 times tho) and freebooters werre great too, main reason being there electricity didnt cut in th middle of their set (like the last time isaw them in leechrum aaaaaages ao)

me = wankered and stealing dregins laptop, oh yeah, hi this is ANARCO MUNK, a tA rthe motehr feeeeeeeeeeeeking M.

so yea, great gig overall and tap was a laff afterwards. and bout 20 people here tonigt, mostly galywa feclheads

eh me = WANTS CEREAL LIKE JANER DOES.

i apoligize in aadvance for my most drunken post yet EVAR on eirecorrrrrrrrrr(k)e

g
bout 20 people here tonigt, mostly galywa feclheads

a lad must've been seeing double, dont think theres even 10 people here! bodies all over the shop though in fairness.

there was so many people at that gig only caught inner terrestrials, kept thinking your mans tshirt said 'polish bastards'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back