Inner Terrestrials return, November First (1 Viewer)

bohs punks

Website
Visit site
The Freebooters and Droppin Bombs are playing with Inner Terrestrials in Dublin on Saturday November first, should be a great night, heres the details Kerry John sent me on

INNER TERRESTRIALS

+ Special guests THE FREEBOOTERS and DROPPIN BOMBS

www.innerterrestrials.org.uk

Eamon Dorans, Temple Bar
Saturday November 1st. Doors 8pm
Tickets €12.00/€10.00 Student/Unwaged

Inner Terrestrials are a London based Ska/Punk/Dub/Political band who've been around for almost 10 years. Their music is in the same vein as PAIN, RDF and AOS3 etc but they very much have their own style. The three piece features J (vocals & guitars), Fran (bass & vocals) and Conflict drummer Paco.

Their debut album IT! was originally self released in 1996 and continues to be a best seller with underground distributors throughout Europe. The intro is a dub drenched affair, which erupts straight into punky Anarchy. Highlights from the rest of the CD take you through Dub, Ska and hardcore Punk with mandolin folk vibes thrown in for good measure- sometimes all in the space of one song. Each song is a political anthem and very few bands these days sing the words and actually live by them. The terrestrials are that band.

A live album "Escape From New Cross" was issued in 1997(vinyl only), "Enter The Dragon" EP in 1999, and the "Barry Horne" single in 2002. Following the recent Clash cover single "Guns Of Brixton", the I.T. released their studio album: "X" in February 2004, followed later that year by the live dvd "Auxerre". the new album "Tales of Terror" is due to be finished by spring and released asap. Festivals and tours are on the cards all over Britain and Europe this summer

Didn't catch them last time but will definitely have a goosey gander this time round since ravishinrikbungus can't articulate just how good they are live

Someone should get Ro a dictionary to help with his articulation.

FUCKING EXCELLENT!!!! These were hands down one of the best bands I've ever seen last time. Can't wait, and amazing support too!

Here Chris, get yourself a fake ID lad!! There's not much hope of ya gettin in before the bouncers, me and mike had been sittin outside Dorans eatin tomatos for about two hours the last time, and the bouncers were there lonnggg before the doors opened. And seen as I'm sXe ya can sit around with me while Lukas and co. get their stoopid cans hahahaha.

inner%20terrestrials%20jpeg.jpg

strange mix of poeple there last time, prats upstairs, then all the smelly punks downstairs..made for some strange conversations in the smoking place.....
cant wait for this!

Inner Terrestrials
with support from hopefully The Undertakers & Excuses

playing REBELLIOUS JUKEBOX halloween night 31st October Orchard Inn Letterkenny.

oh yeah!!!!
Halloween night is a great night for gigs.I might try make it up for this.Is upstairs in the Orchard as cool a place as it sounds?I love that kinda venue.

It's a fairly regular kinda venue/large function room. Tis decent though, way better sound to be had than Sister Sara's.

Always thought the gigs in the orchard were downstairs where FUBAR used to be?

Think Berkeley did a downstairs gig once but other than that they've always been upstairs where the other shitty farmer disco used to be. Way way back in the times of the cell there were gigs downstairs but mostly cover bands.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back