indian.. (1 Viewer)

dudley said:
the side order was big enough to be a dinner in itself. we left absolutely stuffed and the bill for food came to €11

I think I was in there before a few years back (or maybe it was a different place near there) and they had no English menus. They do now? Or are the staff just nice and explain things?

spiritualtramp said:
One had an indian last night from the Bombay Pantry - fucking yummy. I had the Saag paneer whatchamacallit.
Bombay Pantry Rathmines?

nicest takeaway ever. of any food.
nicer than most Indian restaurants.
(New Delhi Housewives Choice .|..| )

That's the one thing I really miss about not living in Rathmines anymore.

My girlfriend seems to be attempting to turn me off all the meals I enjoy. we both ordered the Palok Paneer - which is largely tasty. she said it was pretty boring. That gets me down.

she also had a huge problem with the tastiest burrito I have ever tasted...she nearly yacked after it. I cant keep eating things that are repulsive to others in my company. some people think that refried beans taste like innards. they dont.

mmm that burrito.

I will not be convinced that there is Mexican food in Dublin worth eating. And don't give me Acapulco.

what about puke-o loco? A culinary delight fragranced by the aromatic scent of the toilets. Lovely.

kirstie said:
what about puke-o loco? A culinary delight fragranced by the aromatic scent of the toilets. Lovely.
Exactly ..... crap crap place. As is the Mexican/Italian place in Temple Bar ... where the fuck did they get that idea?

nlgbbbblth said:
Poco Loco on Parliament St?

I remember bringing a girl on a date to there
1995 it was. Different times.
I take it that it didn't work out. See?

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back