incredible string band = deadly (1 Viewer)

dunna,mine are all originals.I had a couple on cd about 20 years ago.cant recall what they wre like.

One of my most fave bands ever

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Likewise, I was warned off The Big huge by people I trust, never checked it out because bad ISB is very painful to me (cf everything after Wee Tam)

Wee Tam isnt a patch on The Big Huge, they dont seem like the same album at all.
Dunno what I was on about there, Wee Tam is great. Wee Tam & The Big Huge are peak ISB probably. I read Rose Simpson's book there last week, it's very interesting, they were an odd bunch. Robin was/is a bit of an ass, if understand her correctly. Currently listening to Myrrh (Robin Williams solo album from 1972) which is the deadly. If it's about Scientology I don't hear it.

i think isb walked a fine path between genius and pretentious bollox. i saw "isb 2000" circa 2003 featuring mike heron and clive palmer. it was a decent show and i chatted with mike heron afterwards who was really sound. so therefore all the pretentiousness must have come from robin. seriously though, some of their music still blows my mind and i fucking hate a lot of their other stuff. agree on wee tam/big huge, but hangman's beautiful daughter is my favourite. first two are pretty decent too

After 30 years ..Hangmans is my fave album followed by Wee Tam/Big Huge followed by Onion

It used to be the other way round!

I'm gonna listen to all three this afternoon as I work

If you fans haven't checked out 'Spirit of Love' by C.O.B (Clive Palmer) you should do so post-haste. The other album I know by them: 'Moyshe McStiff..' I haven't warmed to so much but 'Spirit ..' is Incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back