In defence of hipsters (1 Viewer)

Currently working on a tweet about how Hetty Douglas will have to get used to spending a lot more time at McDonalds since she’s going to be working there now her career is ruined. Not quite there yet.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I like how there's one anon account replying to that that tweet saying it's bullying and it's only ever tweeted twice.

And somone replied

In fairness

She's been publicly dragged through it for two days for being a privileged kid looking down on people in a chip shop.

Not much discussion going on in the masses of tweets about her about how essentially one instragram and a few tweets has made a pariah of some girl because its easy meat for looking virtuous and everyone wants a bite.

While she should be called out on being a dick, whats really happening is people bolstering their social media careers on it. I dont think she is right, but i think the response is gone way past ugly about a day ago.

In fairness

She's been publicly dragged through it for two days for being a privileged kid looking down on people in a chip shop.

Not much discussion going on in the masses of tweets about her about how essentially one instragram and a few tweets has made a pariah of some girl because its easy meat for looking virtuous and everyone wants a bite.

While she should be called out on being a dick, whats really happening is people bolstering their social media careers on it. I dont think she is right, but i think the response is gone way past ugly about a day ago.
Hetty?

fucking hell

29186590_1078763445598360_6954055710153900032_o.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back