Imelda May (1 Viewer)

Lili Marlene

-
Supporter
Contributor
Solutions
everywhere I go her album is playing. Anyone got any gossip or typical Irish begrudgery I should level against her?

It's a bit of a gimmick. I doubt she'll sustain it but she's making hay while the sun shines, fair play to her

Ahh Imelda is pretty rockin', although everytime I hear her name I think of "Uumellmahaye" out of the man with two brains.....

She's been doing it for years and years and will continue to do so after the current fad for all things retro fades away

but begrudge away

she's a ride with one of the best voices i've heard in a long time and catchy choons to boot. what's NOT to like, ffs?

she's a ride with one of the best voices i've heard in a long time and catchy choons to boot. what's NOT to like, ffs?

there could have been some scandal about her not being a real [insert genre] person and just cashing in as is usually the case when I like a song. She seems 2 b 4 real in this case though so it's ok

She was in my class in school. Her name used to be Imelda Clabby.

I've heard that boom boom song a lot on Ronan Collins' show but didn't know it was her until I saw her on The Late Late the other week.

She looks ten younger than me. It's all very depressing.

No idea what she sounds like but she sure is hot and has a penchant for latex dresses

im-1.jpg

who would have thought thumped and tescos would be so close in their musical taste

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back