Imelda May (1 Viewer)

Today FM have played a few of the new U2 songs today -all shite. I always get sucked in by U2 hype when they have a new album on the way even though I've never really liked any of their other albums that much (apart from zooropa)

I like Gangs

Just putting that here in anticipation of the inevitable backlash

oh, and Royal Blood seem ok from what I've heard

Today FM have played a few of the new U2 songs today -all shite. I always get sucked in by U2 hype when they have a new album on the way even though I've never really liked any of their other albums that much (apart from zooropa)

it's a Cedar Wood Road circle jerk on Joe Duffy right now

Bono's Dad used to sing in the bath and they've had a stream of callers confirming that, yes, Bono's Dad used to sing in the bath

oh, and Royal Blood seem ok from what I've heard
I can only put their success down to the fact that there will always be teenagers around to buy riff-rock. Good for them!

Gangs passed me by, they seem alright. Influences: Ordinary Boys; bands the Ordinary Boys liked.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

it's a Cedar Wood Road circle jerk on Joe Duffy right now

Bono's Dad used to sing in the bath and they've had a stream of callers confirming that, yes, Bono's Dad used to sing in the bath

Bono was in the IT today banging on about being from the northside and how great it was. The prick couldn't move southside quick enough once he made a few pound.

Is that the "good to be alive one"? Can't stand it. Didn't help that you couldn't turn on the radio for the last six months without hearing just that one line of it, and the bit from the other tune that goes "mayhem mayhem", in some ad or other.

Is that the "good to be alive one"? Can't stand it. Didn't help that you couldn't turn on the radio for the last six months without hearing just that one line of it, and the bit from the other tune that goes "mayhem mayhem", in some ad or other.

Yep that's the one, I thought it was only out. I only listen to Pat Kenny on the radio and mostly watch Netflix, so I've largely avoided it thankfully. It's awful!

The latest Beautiful South song is pretty inextinguishable from an Imelda song

The latest Beautiful South song is pretty inextinguishable from an Imelda song

I like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back