Imelda May (1 Viewer)

I stopped looking at ticketmaster weekly emails or reading about gigs that were on cos I'm trying to pay off a loan. I've missed loads I know but at least I don't know what I missed

only heard her for the first time yesterday when I got in the car after going to my dear aunties funeral. Therefore I think I'll only associate her lovely voice with sadness. Hopefully I can put that behind me and enjoy her music. she seems to have a lovely voice.

She was in my class in school. Her name used to be Imelda Clabby.

I've heard that boom boom song a lot on Ronan Collins' show but didn't know it was her until I saw her on The Late Late the other week.

She looks ten younger than me. It's all very depressing.

Hehe - Clabby?? HOly fuck.
She's got nice tats too.

here, check this, it turns out a friend of mine is in charge of promoting her album (or part of a team who do or something) for the big bad record label so I should have shown her this thread. MAD

"Do you want carrots with them turn-ups?"

Thats what i say to all the greasers(rockabillies)

Sorry to hear about your auntie Rach !!

52663_2.jpg

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ahh Imelda is pretty rockin', although everytime I hear her name I think of "Uumellmahaye" out of the man with two brains.....

me too.

seen her lastnight in derry - her voice live is amazing - the bassist guy is kless - great tone on the amp, deadly live show and sound person from what i could gather.

I'd like to like her more but I find the music harmonically very flat - a couple of dramatic chord changes would set me right but it just seems like a string of musical sausages within each song - each sausage much the same as the last. Fine to begin with but quickly leaves me wanting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back