iFour quiz 2019 (1 Viewer)

Have Limp Bizkit done a reflective, acoustic/folky album yet? Surely one is due? Something about going through some rough times, getting older and wiser, forgiveness etc. Black and white cover - or maybe a vintage look: the lead singer guy looking at a field or walking down an alley or something.
It'd probably be called "Walking the Crossroads" or "Songs from a field" or "Lost alleyways"...

Anyway... yeah... for this... just type in words in to the Guess box and eventually you'll get them all.

Have Limp Bizkit done a reflective, acoustic/folky album yet? Surely one is due? Something about going through some rough times, getting older and wiser, forgiveness etc. Black and white cover - or maybe a vintage look: the lead singer guy looking at a field or walking down an alley or something.
It'd probably be called "Walking the Crossroads" or "Songs from a field" or "Lost alleyways"...

Anyway... yeah... for this... just type in words in to the Guess box and eventually you'll get them all.
Their cover of Behind Blue Eyes kind of ticked that box, although everyone just took the piss at the time. And rightly so.

Stuck on 79 myself. What's the meditating lizard all about? I'm sure it's it's an obvious Lenny Kravitz song or something but I can't see it.

92 for me Katie it's hell. I'm working from home and it's stressed me out so much in taking a nap for my lunch break

Hi,
Just checking in

Please could send me the complete list by 4pm today. If you've any trouble, don't hesitate in contacting Phil in the Project Support Team.

Just to re-iterate, I need this by 4pm. I really appreciate all the effort made so far and I know you won't disappoint.

Warm regards

I feel like the little goblin is also from labyrinth but I can't figure out his vibe. I went down a rabbit hole of wooden shields but to no good.

I feel like the little goblin is also from labyrinth but I can't figure out his vibe. I went down a rabbit hole of wooden shields but to no good.
If I don't get answers about this goblin man soon I'm going to lose my mind.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back