If you had a stalker... (1 Viewer)

cephalopod

Website
www.myspace.com
From Thumped who sneaked surreptitiously into your office while you were on the jacks taking a shite and they left an apt but creepy gift on your desk...

well what would it be?

and who would it be from?

I think Mr Pharmacist would leave me a Shed 7 CD.

From Thumped who sneaked surreptitiously into your office while you were on the jacks taking a shite and they left an apt but creepy gift on your desk...

well what would it be?

and who would it be from?

I think Mr Pharmacist would leave me a Shed 7 CD.

a picture of you on the jacks taking a shite, while you were on the jacks taking a shite

imagine you were stalking someone while at the same time being stalked by someone else. how complicated would that get? like, you reach into your bag of dead cats to lob one into your intended stalkee's garden only to find they've been replaced by hundreds on photos of you going about your daily business. which is stalking

imagine you were stalking someone while at the same time being stalked by someone else. how complicated would that get? like, you reach into your bag of dead cats to lob one into your intended stalkee's garden only to find they've been replaced by hundreds on photos of you going about your daily business. which is stalking

have you read Report On Probability A by Brian Aldiss? Its about this lad in a shed spying on the house, meanwhile in another shed another lad is spying on the house and the first shed, and someone else is spying on them, and someone else spying etc. nothing happens really except they watch each other.

their hair and an old plaster in a deepest sympathy card. and sweets (just not jellies).

5151e4ZASgL._SS500_.jpg

go with christ brah

Realistically if you had a stalker, you would simply have to have a wander over to Boards.ie and tell them to fuck off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back