if things don't improve... (1 Viewer)

jesus pete, PLEASE start banning people.

them old days were so much better.

and eh, pete, can you send me my 'ronan' password please?

dramamineboy is perhaps the shittest name ever

Can we put it to a vote who we want out?

or am I just getting fished in to Big Brother

I guess the question is do people want thumped to be a board for indie Irish music or do they want it to be a big playground for when they are bored in work?

I miss Joss, and Hag and Dudley (though he still posts here a bit.. hiya fella) and Osimono and all these folks that have disapeared since thumped started to turn into a place for people to post silly one line posts about nothing and wait for everyone else to wade in with their equally dumb and pointless one liners

now jesus I like a lot of the people who post here, I do, I LIKE YOU!! I DO!! but to me its a problem, how can we say Snakybus can have a jokey post, or Hector can and Syb cannot?? I know to 99% of folk here it makes sense why we can... but to the silent reader masses and other folk its blatant facism...

I don't know maybe I'm all out of whack here and stuff but thats I feel

not that anyone asked :D

pantone247: i'm not here long, i've jsut registered but the sillyness i find really annoying on a board and i feel on tha tboard it has driven away alot of regulars who originally came to discuss the band smusic so ia gree that it should be a place to discuss rish Indie Music

I dont miss Joss, Hag or Dudley... Cos they STILL bleedin post here!

pay attention to what people are saying, and youj will recognise who they are...

Who I do miss are, The Bearded Lady and Fake Working Class, them I miss...

So what's the solution?

I have to say i'm leaning heavily towards setting up a bored in work / bullshit board & paying more attention to moderating the General Music board, but i dunno.

Suggestions?

Originally posted by Ian
I dont miss Joss, Hag or Dudley... Cos they STILL bleedin post here!

pay attention to what people are saying, and youj will recognise who they are...

Who I do miss are, The Bearded Lady and Fake Working Class, them I miss...

yes Ian, I know, but none of them are posting a fraction of what they used to...
and its a drop of piss in the ocean compared to the banal rantings of some individuals there

I'm afraid I din't have enought free time in work to "pay attention' to every post that goes up here.

i've added the average number of posts per day to the thing down the side

it's a bit of an eye opener in some cases.

would it be possible for you to limit the amount of posts a person does in a day or week, therefore making people think before they post.

I can see so much wrong with this suggestion already, but things must be done.

Also I am aware that I have one of the highest posts per day average, but Bob Quinn has more (hehe).

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back