if jack lynch had invaded? (1 Viewer)

yeah, it was rubbish. i was irked that tony benn validiated by appearing as a talking head.

Agreed, a terrible load of bollox.
They repeated the same thing for the whole duration: "it would have been a disaster". Over and over and over again.
And that spa walking around fields in the North with a concerned face, imagining the horror.

One of the bits of the battle recreation was hilarious. Brit shooting one of our fine young men in the back as he retreats slowly across a GAA pitch.

this sounds brilliant
nearly as good as the michael flatley number where redcoats from the wrong century of history were 'shooting' the brave men of '16 - with dance

Didn't see it but I imagine it was only 2 1/2 minutes long.

IF JACK LYNCH HAD INVADED

We tell the story how Jack Lynch dealt with the crisis of August 1969, and explores what might have happened had the Irish Army crossed the border

TALKING HEAD:
The Brits would have flattened us.

FIN

What if Joe Lynch had invaded?

000027f50D2.jpg

Didn't see it but I imagine it was only 2 1/2 minutes long.

IF JACK LYNCH HAD INVADED

We tell the story how Jack Lynch dealt with the crisis of August 1969, and explores what might have happened had the Irish Army crossed the border

TALKING HEAD:
The Brits would have flattened us.

FIN

ah fuck, get with the spoiler tags man. I had it taped and wanted to watch it and was nearly crappin meself wondering what would have happened if Lynch had invaded.

I think theres a follow-up planned. Its called, If Lynch Had Invaded and Christy Ring was With Him. That should be good.

theoenglish_christyring_small.jpg

the possibilities are endless

what if the brits had refused to sign the anglo-irish treaty, just for the laugh?

the possibilities are endless

what if the brits had refused to sign the anglo-irish treaty, just for the laugh?

or what would it be like if Ireland had occupied Britain for 800 years rather than t'other way round.

they'd all be gas crack. Bad teeth, but gas crack and sure jaysus they can hold their porter too...

Maybe if it was redone as if David Lynch had invaded? Much more potential there.

This is good advice in general.

It certainly is. Anyone who you'd actually want to talk to would know to ring you, and it saves no end of getting up to talk to people trying to sell you something you have no interest in. Although you'd miss out if Prince ever called on Jehovah's Witness business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back