identify this bass (1 Viewer)

JohnnyRaz

where the crow ate the man
Supporter
ok - saw this bass at a market yesterday. was up on a wall so didnt get a propper look at the head stock.

-ambery sunbust viola shaped body, with the standard looking 'beatle bass' control panel (2knobs and switches)
-white pearloid scratch plate
-the push-button tone controls you sometimes see on old italian 60s guitars and bases (3 buttons I think) like the pic below
- silver covered humbuckers
- square headstock, 2 tuners a slide, plastic/white machine heads
- headstock had 'bass s' or possibly 'bass 8' in gold block capitals and 'by exxxx' ie some name begining I think with e in cursive script.

any idea? in hindsight I should have just asked to take it down and have a propper look, but the missues was peppering to leave!

-
eko_elite_bass.jpg

ok - saw this bass at a market yesterday. was up on a wall so didnt get a propper look at the head stock.-

Eko Elite Bass

Guitar Blog: Eko Elite Bass

Now you know I just love these cheesy Italian guitars from the 1960s, don't you? Last week we looked at an Eko violin bass and today I am bringing you another bass made by Eko, this time it's the Elite model. The shape may look familar - every now and again the guitar version crops up on eBay (I've previously featured a Crucianelli-branded Elite 6-string on this blog), but I haven't seen the bass before now.

eko_elite_bass.jpg

Hagstrom were mad for the push button tone control. But yeah, posting the picture was just confusing.

ok, for the benefit of those who are confused: imagine if this

1_f.jpg

was crossed with this

beatles%20bass%2010.jpg

headstock says: 'bass s' or possibly 'bass 8' and some brand name begining with e.

and heres a picture of a cat for johnny//./

tumblr_l0mln4Y9zp1qzmowao1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back