Ian McKaye MRR #8 1983 (1 Viewer)

nuke terrorist

Supporter
This is taken from Ian Mc Kaye's joint interview with Vic Bondi (AOF) and Dave Dictor (MDC) in MRR #8 September 1983. Ian Mckaye : "First of all the white people were like 'fuck the niggers' , and all of a sudden it's 'the black man is great. We love him. We're going to do everything for him,' all the time. It's never going to get anywhere, because one generation it'll be the KKK, the next generation it'll be the Black Panthers. Now we see the KKK is coming back in again, more popular. I think the best way we're going to have to deal with this is if I am able to say the word 'nigger' without everyone gasping because, because I don't have any problems with that word. I say ' bitch' and that means a girl asshole. I might say 'jock', which means an athletic asshole. But you say 'nigger' which means a black asshole, everyone flies off the handle...People have got to get off the guilt wagon. and I'm just saying I'm guilty of being white, It's my one big crime. That's why I get so much shit at school, why I can't get on welfare in Washington, most likely." Reprint taken from the book GOING UNDERGROUND AMERICAN PUNK 1979-1992 by George Hurchalla, page 150.

Dean Jones of Extreme Noise Terror being interviewed by Giulio of Cripple Bastards in may 2004 : 'We don't play the song Murder anymore. A few years ago I started to eat chicken but I couldn't eat red meat I still feel guilty about eating chicken.' murder by ENT : '450 million animals are murdered in Britain every year to be shoved down your throat and shat out your arse murdaaaargh.' hilarious i read it last year and i'm still laughing. see question 11 of interview on www.eu91serbianleague.com . i've got the book the McKaye quote was in.

nuke terrorist said:
This is taken from Ian Mc Kaye's joint interview with Vic Bondi (AOF) and Dave Dictor (MDC) in MRR #8 September 1983. Ian Mckaye : "First of all the white people were like 'fuck the niggers' , and all of a sudden it's 'the black man is great. We love him. We're going to do everything for him,' all the time. It's never going to get anywhere, because one generation it'll be the KKK, the next generation it'll be the Black Panthers. Now we see the KKK is coming back in again, more popular. I think the best way we're going to have to deal with this is if I am able to say the word 'nigger' without everyone gasping because, because I don't have any problems with that word. I say ' bitch' and that means a girl asshole. I might say 'jock', which means an athletic asshole. But you say 'nigger' which means a black asshole, everyone flies off the handle...People have got to get off the guilt wagon. and I'm just saying I'm guilty of being white, It's my one big crime. That's why I get so much shit at school, why I can't get on welfare in Washington, most likely." Reprint taken from the book GOING UNDERGROUND AMERICAN PUNK 1979-1992 by George Hurchalla, page 150.

yawn fucking yawn. a really old one. plenty of people with worse views you could drag up. dullard. it gets dragged up every few years. are you saying that black people can't be racist?

i will always, always love fugazi. there are very few bands that i was listening to when i was 14 that i still listen to now.

i still listen to therapy? despite the constant ´jaysus ed therapy for fucks sake´ comments doesnt really mean they are a worthwhile band though does it...sniffle sniffle i had to put down therapy? to prove a fuckin point, jaysus

spuded said:
indeed someone with a bit of sense, fugazi = bollox and even with a million tried conversions on me i still fuckin hate them, boring boring boring music!zed:D
agreed! plus i don't see the big deal about that shit, just expressing an opinion

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back