'I Went Down' appreciation thread (1 Viewer)

It's got maybe a little bit too much of the Quintan O Taranteen about it, from what I remember, but I also remember I loved it in the cinema and then my brother had the Lir song from it on single and was always listening to it.

Two thumbs up.

it's rappa.
beats guiltrip hands down - my da was an extra in guiltrip, fact fanz

did ya ever tink maybe ugely burds are better?

howarya Gard, just passing tru for a few days

"goodnight now" when git nearly stings him listening to them havin sex while eatin a sandwich outside the hotel room

its a gem of a movie alright! and yr wan that git gets to ride - pretty inneresting! the scene in the night club when bunny is explainin his theory of ugly burds - the continuity is all over the shop - he has a magic pint of guinness that keeps varying in content;) taped it off the telly years ago must dig it out:) its the only film with the irish film board logo on it that doesnt make me shudder!

howarya Gard, just passing tru for a few days

i think of that way Brendan Gleeson says 'howareya Gard' pretty much EVERY time i see a five-0.
no idea why it's stuck in my head so much!

great film.
there's a Mexican Pets song in it too.
Subside, i think?

I thought it was crap

You're barred.

Magic film.

"D'ya wanna tell me all about your BA? BA, yeah? Well, I'm Professor F Fucking Kelly, and I'm here to give you a lecture on gunshot wounds to the face, ya sneaky little fucking...in the bath fella. I'm that close to just getting rid of ya, d'ya know what I mean? Now get up and put your clothes on, ya tubby little, no dick, lying little FUCKER!"

'There better be a very good expla-fuckin-nation for dis!'

iwentdown-9826.jpg

i think of that way Brendan Gleeson says 'howareya Gard' pretty much EVERY time i see a five-0.
no idea why it's stuck in my head so much!

great film.
there's a Mexican Pets song in it too.
Subside, i think?

yes, we are in it. went to see it in the savoy without knowing about subside. it's in the bar scene at the beginning of the film. i didn't notice it, the other half copped it within two seconds going that's you playing bass.

magnetic fields are in it as well http://movies.yahoo.com/movie/1800022505/cast

it is a great film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back