I WANT TO GO HOME (1 Viewer)

Explorium is good, but stupidly expensive. W5 in Belfast is much better and so much cheaper it's nearly more affordable than heading to Explorium. Think they're adding lots of new bits this spring to W5
Imaginosity has always been a hit with my kids, can't remember if it's pricey or not though.

Explorium is good, but stupidly expensive. W5 in Belfast is much better and so much cheaper it's nearly more affordable than heading to Explorium. Think they're adding lots of new bits this spring to W5
Imaginosity has always been a hit with my kids, can't remember if it's pricey or not though.
We find Imaginosity a bit pricey for what it is.

Was meant to be back on 2nd and 3rd and was sick. Realised that between leave and sick absence I was out for more time than at any point in the last 5 years. Work this week has been okay but it is mad how quickly the shit starts hitting the fan again and stuff gets piled on you. I have the benefit of flexi and for the first time I'm trying to make full use of it. I find my doodling, writing and songwriting more important to my not feeling totally and utterly crushed by life now than I did in the past so am really trying to make time for all the frippery.

TELEMMGLPICT000216336240_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4fPWKW3cbWDgfml09bbFAAZhLUHRYJV0VgLN_9QONPQ.jpeg

was booked for an early shift today to open up. this usually means I'm off the clock at 4ish.

intern no-shows (though does write to say they'll be in soon at 9.30 this morning) and leaves hours of work that i have to get in on deadline.

I'd more or less built the week around that two hours pricking about doing nothing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Gig For Gaza w/ ØXN, Junior Brother, Pretty Happy & Mohammad Syfkhan
Vicar Street
58-59 Thomas St, The Liberties, Dublin 8, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back