I think I've come round to the Telecaster (1 Viewer)

GARYXKNIFEDX

Solutions
Website
Visit site
While considering going to see Quo,I've been watching loads of videos,and the documentary etc on bbc last night. And the Tele has been becoming more appealing. (I used to really dislike them)

Unfortunatly what I'd want is not remotely available,and I'm not gonna pay what it would cost to get one made. Mind you,maybe I'll get lucky and pick up a Mexican one for cheap and I can take a drill to it.

i have a tele. don't really like it for gigs, just don't feel as instinctively comfortable with it as I do with my Strat, which i'm so used to i barely even notice i'm holding it.

that said, i love the tele for recording, and i think i actually play it better than the strat, maybe because i've to pay more attention to it

If I were to get a third guitar I think I'd go for a telecaster. I'd hold off and get an american standard. Francis Rossi's tele is modified a fair bit, well all the pick ups are changed. I was thinking if I got one would I end up putting a stacked pick up in the bridge. Is it still a telecaster then?

Really,unless I find one on a skip,I'm not gonna get one,I just can admit I like them now.
And,if I were to get one,I'd want to put a wraparound bridge on it,and some and of humbucker.

Thats cool..I'd rather it had the two pickups though. I would love a nice tele..but one with an 11" radius so I could rip around it to my liking

Yeah one pickup guitars are class but sure the second one wouldnt be in the way so say I stick it on

Seems like it's available now,still wont buy one,cant justify it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Mohammad Syfkhan 'I Am Kurdish' Dublin Album Launch
Bello Bar
1 Portobello Harbour, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland
Bloody Head, Hubert Selby Jr Infants, Creepy Future - Dublin
Anseo
18 Camden Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads... If we had any... Which we don't right now.

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back