I started a blog that started the whole world.... (1 Viewer)

Scientician 0.8

Supporter
Contributor
http://irishmemory.blogspot.ie/

I started this because I'm mad into old photos, maps, and malarky. Hoping (unlike every other project I've ever attempted) to regularly post and when it gets warmer outside to actually start doing more leg work for posts as opposed to just cogging stuff off the internet. I went with a simple traditional look one, they had all those swanky web 3.0 type ones and they just annoyed the fook out of me. Anyway see what ya think.

Good job. Keep that up!

http://irishmemory.blogspot.ie/

I started this because I'm mad into old photos, maps, and malarky. Hoping (unlike every other project I've ever attempted) to regularly post and when it gets warmer outside to actually start doing more leg work for posts as opposed to just cogging stuff off the internet. I went with a simple traditional look one, they had all those swanky web 3.0 type ones and they just annoyed the fook out of me. Anyway see what ya think.

Excellent stuff Mr Scientician, I shall be bookmarking that and visiting regularly!

I'll try scan any of the smaller ones and forward them.Have a couple of original O.S. ones that are huge so will figure something out with them.

If you have a decent camera it might work to take photos of the bigger maps but don't sweat it, whatever's convenient. I really appreciate the help. +bajillion rep points.

Hit 4000 views a couple of days ago. I've not a clue if that's good but I'm fucking delighted. Got some nice feedback from people too. Amazing considering it's mainly me reposting stuff I find online with a wee bit of context.

Someone posted a link to one of the posts on reddit so I had a big spike in views. I'm well over the 6000 mark now. Again haven't a notion if that's good or not but delighted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Activity
So far there's no one here
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 365 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

21 Day Calendar

Lau (Unplugged)
The Sugar Club
8 Leeson Street Lower, Saint Kevin's, Dublin 2, D02 ET97, Ireland

Support thumped.com

Support thumped.com and upgrade your account

Upgrade your account now to disable all ads...

Upgrade now

Latest threads

Latest Activity

Loading…
Back